Slumping economy. Low oil prices. The Stampeders losing to the Eskimos in the Western Final. I think it’s fair to say that in Calgary, we could all use a pick-me-up. At Kernick Homes, we’ve put the internet to good use and found our top 12 favorite real estate memes. Enjoy a round of laughs on the Home Team Blog.
1. The Prototype Real Estate Agent
2. Phil Dunphy– Agent Status: Legend
3. Sound Advice
4. Exception to the Rule: Calgary 2007
6. Also works as a pick-up line.
7. Not all heroes wear capes.
8. No Days Off
9. His only flaw, he cares Too much.
10. Living dangerously
11. On a serious note, vaulted ceilings are very desirable.
12. Perception is Everything
Is it time to buy my first home? Should I sell my home? Does anyone buy a home in the Winter? What’s the deal with oil prices? I hear those questions all the time. The bottom line is, Calgary’s real estate market never grinds to a stop and is always in a state of perpetual activity. If you have any questions about our crazy real estate market, email me today at email@example.com.